Wednesday 21 July 2010

Notchback air vent trims





Here is a set of front intake trims to suit early Type 3's (recessed air intake grille).
 
Interestingly, they were made in Germany, put into the small cardboard box, then re-packaged in Australia into the larger VW Australia cardboard box.
 
I once sat them on a notchback for a photo but decided I didn't like them as much as I thought so they are now up for sale.
 
Still sort of NOS and un-bent.





This is the set for the rear air vents on a notchback (all years).
These (from what I can gather) are genuine German trims as well (happy to be corrected) and have been re-packaged recently (within the last 10 years) by a chap in Victoria, Australia to look like original packaging.
Also only sat on a notchback for a photo, I don't think they are the right look for either of my notchback's so they are up for sale too.
Mail me if your interested- aaron@vw1500.com

Isotropic rem polishing