Sunday 22 July 2012

On the road again

After a smll delay, I got my USB to serial cable this week so I can use the lap top with the EMS ECU in the black car. Cool. The hand held controller was just not doing it for me any more.


I also installed my wide band o2 sensor into the exhaust to get a better idea of what was going on. It's running quite rich at the moment!


No major programming changes were done today, I just went through the motions to ensure it's all going to work and I hope to have it altered within the next month or so.


I re-torqued the wheel bolts, tightened up various bits on the car and installed the rear axle split pins, so with that, the black car is basically ready for action.


Hard to believe this car has not been washed for over 7 years huh?



Isotropic rem polishing