Sunday 17 November 2019

Okrasa Sticker applied after over 30 years storage

Hardly anything amazing here but many years ago while working for Ron Vis at his workshop (I was 13), I was buying a LOT of VW stuff including owners manuals, NOS parts, genuine accessories etc etc. It was super easy to find everything back then and included in one of the owners books he had stashed away from one of his cars was this Oettinger Okrasa sticker.

Of course that was 32 years ago and my memory isn't spot on but I believe this was an original from some time before then, possibly 1970's. I don't know. Certainly it is not a reproduction from now or any time after the late 1980's.


The car is very close now to being finished as can be seen. The carpet is the next big item to complete as well as some engine details. 2020 might see it all come together.


This would be a good candidate for reproduction as an inside mount sticker.


Thanks to Ron Vis for selling me this and to think it only took 30 years for me to find somewhere to stick it!

Isotropic rem polishing